Tariff for tourists arriving in Bhutan are regulated by the Tourism Council of Bhutan which is aimed at maintaining the quality of services offered to tourists visiting Bhutan.
Minimum Daily Package Rate (Standard Package):
- USD 250 per person per night in the months of March, April, May, September, October and November of the year;
- USD 200 per person per night in the months of January, February, June, July, August and December of the year.
Surcharge for FIT or Small Group:
In addition to the above Minimum Daily Packages, Surcharge for FIT for single or two personsare applicable as follows:
- For single person USD 40 per night;
- For group of two persons USD 30 per night.
In aforementioned Standard Package, followings costs are borne by us (Visit Bhutan Tours and Travels):
- Accommodation at the 3 Star Hotel (we can arrange your bookings at 4 or 5 star Hotel at your own expense);
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages for the entire duration of travel with us;
- Trained and licensed English-speaking Guide;
- Transport (excluding domestic flights); and
- Trekking Haulage.
- Children below the age of 5 years of age shall be charged only visa fee;
- Children above 5 years of age but below 12 years of age shall be entitled 50% discount on Minimum Daily Package rate.
Students who are 25 years of age and below shall be entitled to 25% discount on the Minimum Daily Package rate including SDF upon submission of valid student identification document;
- Tourist(s)who spend more than eight nights but less than fourteennights shall be provided with the discount of 50% on SDF;
- Tourist(s) who spend more than fourteen nights will provided with the waiver of full SDF;
- In a group of 11 – 15 tourists, one person will be provided with a discount of 50% on the Minimum Daily Package rate including SDF; and
- For a group of 16 persons and more, one person is entitled to 100% waiver on the Minimum Daily Package rate including SDF. If the group size is bigger than 27 people or more, the group shall not be entitled to one and a half or two separate discounts unless they belong to two separate groups.